Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a busy day!

Monday, I usually clean house. Well, on Saturday, I bought a new mattress set for Saul. He had been on the shorter of the two beds that are now in Eva and Jesse's room. So.....I had a lot of rearranging to get done. Here are the results:

Top picture is the boys room. We pick up the mattress on Wednesday (or Thursday, depending on how late their delivery truck comes) . I have the room all ready. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.





Next we have Eva and Jesse's room. Complete with a sleeping child! Jesse loves his "new" bed. Eva loves the 'stair' effect it gives her. They enjoy sharing a room. I hope that continues for a long time.......







Last, but not at all least, here is our small guest room. Jesse continually talks about when Grandma and Grandpa come they will 'leep' downstairs in their new room. I think it turned out nice. It was a lot of work getting the beds all switched, which I did all by MYSELF! Jesse was really impressed with my skills~~'Good Job, Mom', he said.

So, in taking this picture, I realize that we have entirely too many toys. I keep them all in here and that helps with the continual clutter and when they do get some kind of toy out, they actually play with it instead of getting them all out and just scattering them around.

Saul is going to try out the bed in the basement until we have his mattress here. I think he will be more comfortable in that bed than on the floor, which is where he slept last night!

The kids are doing well in school and Jesse has become quite the whiz on the computer. He puts CDs in and out like a pro and recognizes the most important word for playing games on the computer~~PLAY~~. He is so much fun.

1 comment:

David said...

How very fun! Sometimes I really love changing things up like that. I love that Eva and Jesse share a room, funny thing is that Anya and Peter are also best buds! Maybe it's their ages? Or just their sweet mothering natures. Enjoy the fun!