Friday, September 12, 2008

Fair Time again!

Fair time again! The county fair is a pretty big deal here. We enjoy coming and riding some of the rides and seeing all the fun booths. The kids think it is like Halloween and gather as much candy and other things as they can. Here are some of the pictures I took.

Chad was trying to look away but I got him anyway!
We all rode the roller coaster so, that accounts for no pictures from that ride. Elias had a great time with the rides.


Saul was not as happy as he wanted to ride on the big kid rides. They cost more tickets and I don't think he really would have enjoyed them as much as he thinks.
Eva, my little princess enjoyed very much the roller coaster. That was her favorite ride, she said.
Jess screamed with delight for the whole ride on the roller coaster. I don't think anyone could have wiped the smile off that face. I just noticed that it looks like he has a lightening rod on the top of his head. Crazy what a bad angle can give you.
Saul chose not to go on the slide, so the others went together. I guess Chad and Jesse had the most weight, they came in first!
Jesse was too small the the Dizzy Dragon(below) so he opted for the Carousel. He liked the horses a lot and couldn't stop talking about how fun it was.
Here are Elias, Eva, and Saul in the Dizzy Dragon. I don't think you could pay me to ride that one. It almost makes me sick just watching them on it. It does too much spinning!
Jesse and Eva liked the motorcycles. Jesse was in Heaven.
Saul getting ready for the ride.

Elias is almost too big for this ride!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow, you are a nice mom! We never ride the rides at the fair. I'm sad we missed it. And it is wicked hot here too. Ug.