Friday, September 12, 2008

The church fair booth, what fun!

Jesse and I worked at the church's fair booth today. It was very hot but pretty fun. Jesse was a real trooper. Here are some pictures from the mornings fun.

I just couldn't leave this picture out of the posts. She is just too cute!
Eva came with her school class to the fair today. She was really excited and came and gave me a hug. She is growing up so fast!
You can see he isn't having the fun time he thought he was going to have here. It was a lot more boring than he had anticipated.
He was TOO hot and didn't want anything but to go home.
"Where's Jesse?"
Peek-a-boo!

Working at the fair was fun. I was able to see a lot of the kids from church who were there with their school class. It was hot but enjoyable. I think I will do it again next year.

No comments: