Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good news. I called the Dr. today and Eva's test results are normal. I guess, she is just a hungry girl who is also thirsty and has to use the bathroom a lot! Well, good for me. I was worried about her.

We traveled to Springfield today on a little business. Chad needed to get a few things for work and invited us along. It was a fun trip and the kids were well behaved.

Elias went on a school field trip to Blanchard Springs Caverns today. He said it was a lot of fun. I had given him $20 to spend at the gift shop with the instruction not to spend it all. Well, he didn't! He purchased a book -I'm personally not surprised!:)-, and some little reptile toys. He was very proud of his purchases and that he still had more than $3 left. Good kid!

Saul brought home both his spelling test--105%--and his vocabulary test--100%-- today. He is doing so well! He is all boy! He came home from school today and was immediately filthy. Mud all down his legs, and on his shirt and shorts! What is a mother to do.....

Eva was all girl today. She wanted to wear her pretty clothes. She has a cute Dora jumper and had her hair in a french braid. She was adorable.

I can't remember what I wrote about Jesse. The blogger was down when I went to post and when I edited, it seemed to cut the last part off. I'm sure he was very cute that day!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am so thankful that she is alright and does not have any BAD things. Did you not finish your post? It ended funny.

Wendy said...

I did finish it at one time. I didn't post it when I was finished for the reason stated in the newly revised blog.....I will do better and be more watchful.