Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

This certainly is a new one. Here goes....
This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.5.
Tag 5 people.


So I'm looking around for a good book, for those of you who don't know, our computer is in our library/office so I'm surrounded by books of every kind. I'm trying to be fair, but the first book I lay eyes that is within arms length is.....The New Book of Knowledge Vol.1-A. Quite boring, I know, but I could have stood up and found something more interesting, or spiritual even. That might be cheating, and I don' t do that..... so here is the sentence. Enjoy!

"It is most severe in cities, where people and industries are concentrated in large numbers."

If you didn't catch on from the sentence, it was an article on Air pollution. Very interesting.....

So now I'm going to tag/invite Michael, Mom, David, Karen, Sarah L. Have fun!

1 comment:

David said...

We're not ignoring the tag. I promise we'll get something posted in the next few days!

Stay dry and safe!