Sunday, September 13, 2009

Month of July 2009

Ah, well, it has been an embarrassing long time since I sat down to post. A lot has happened and I will try to consolidate a little, without losing too much importance.

We can start back in July. In no particular order....

Jesse was sooo tired! He fell asleep as he snuck a cookie. He is just too precious to be mad at for long!


















The Fox's, in our ward, put up a zip line for their grandkids, (who only visit once in a while.....I think Bro Fox just likes to play!) So, our kids get together with said grandkids-the Whites- and had a fun time on the new zip line.












We sure miss Rebecca and her kids!!

















Here is one of the things these two played one day. They were looking for something to make missionary tags with, so I provided the real thing. They were very cute little missionaries.




Plenty of other things happened during this month, too bad my memory is so old, I don't remember much past these cute pictures!

No comments: