Sunday, September 13, 2009

Month of August 2009

So, August 22, is our anniversary. About 5 pm, Jesse comes in the house, not even really crying. He says his neck hurts. I finally think to take off his shirt. There on his collar bone, I see the problem. I wasn't sure how bad it was but I knew it needed medical attention. So, off we went to the hospital. We went to a small hospital and were there a grand total of 1 hour. I was very thankful for that! He had fractured his right clavical. He was put in an immobilizer and sent home. He sure look pathetic here!


And here. The pathetic look only lasted the one evening. He was good about not moving that arm and seems to be healing up nicely.

Here are some of the magnificent creations the kids make with the dominoes. I don't even think they realize there is a game normally played with them....
Saul's

Eva's

Jesse's

First day of school.



I will admit, it was so hectic on the first morning, that I completely forgot about taking pictures. So, I made it up by having them pose after school, there, now everyone knows the secret.

'Running' for the car after the first day of school.

No comments: