Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update

It has been a while....a long while.

Last weekend we went camping. It was so cold! The kids had a great time and I, of course, forgot the camera. I don't know if I could have made my fingers work well enough to take a picture anyway. We went to a place in Flippin with the ward. There were five families that stayed the night. We have a big tent, but it was really too cold to enjoy the night-time. The kids were all comfortable in their big sleeping bags and jammies, but Chad and I shared a bag and it wasn't very comfortable. Note to self, get another sleeping bag before camping again!

The kids had their Primary program on Sunday. They all did a great job on their parts. It was nice to sit with Chad and Jesse at least for part of the meeting.

Other big news, I have started back to college. I ordered my first course today and have finished 2 lessons in it. It is exciting but I am nervous. It has been more than 12 years since I have been in school! I know all will go well. I just have to be organized.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whoo-hoo! You go girl! I'm so proud of you for staring classes. You'll do better in classes now- you're smarter and not distracted by boys!

Wendy said...

so true!

David said...

VERY funny comment by Rebecca! :) And probably quite a bit of truth. Your perspective and intention is much different as an adult than it was as a youth. I hope you enjoy the experience!