Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday singing!

Saul and Elias sang with the choir today. We sang "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today". They both did such a great job! Elias really got into it, I'm sure some of you can imagine......Chad and I received many comments on how cute they are and how well they sing. Most people could hear Elias singing. He has a great voice. If Saul sang louder, they could have heard him too. Many people also told the boys they had done well. I'm so proud of them!

The kids had a great time at Callie White's birthday party yesterday. Even after almost 4 hours, they weren't ready to leave. The kids--Joshua-6, Marion-5, Callie-3, and Delaney-1 are close enough to the ages of ours that they really enjoyed the time together. I will be sad to see them leave at the end of the summer :( It is so fun getting together!


No comments: