Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can I just vent a little?

Well, I have two wonderful little cuties here at home today. You can NEVER guess what is all over the floor of the library(where I am sitting)? Yes, books. Jesse has pulled every book off the bottom two shelves and they are not so neatly piled on the floor. Now, mind you, we probably have about a thousand books or so and that constitutes about 150 of them. Yes, I love books, but not all over the floor!
I'm trying to work on this new blog thing, which, btw, I'm finding a little more difficult than I expected. I'm going to have to use all of my brains to figure out how to make things the way I want them, because this part of a brain here and part keeping track of the little sweeties just isn't working!
So, I'm off to supervise the picking up of books, toys, crayons, and all other things that have been taken out of place and NOT returned, (surprise, surprise) to their proper place. I will mess with this lovely mess later!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am excited! I love the blogging world, where I can check on my friends and see what they are up to. So blog often!

Oooh, and we'll be out to visit this summer!
Rebecca

Wendy said...

I am so excited. Let me know and we can plan something!

Mom said...

The joys of motherhood. It is fun to know how our children are handling this experience.
So you go through your days, stop and think about doing with nine and know that you will make it through just fine. I did and I am still sane, I think.