Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#4 turns 5


#4 had a great birthday. I can hardly believe that he is 5 now. He will be starting school this fall and is really ready to go. I'm excited, but I feel lonely just thinking about all the kids being gone......!











This boy sure loves money!

















He is really into cars and suggested a racetrack cake. The color scheme was his choice and I took the liberty to call the red fire instead of blood, which is what he wanted to red for....he thought it would be cool to have cars crashed on the track and blood all over the road. Gross! But that is a little boy for you! We called it a fire and he called it what he wanted.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is he really 5?! He still looks so little. Callie keeps asking about "that girl who's house we went to. You know, the one with the kittens?" She asks when we will go again. I wonder that myself......

Wendy said...

yea, we look at your blog all the time and the kids ask when you will be coming back here so that they can play again....