Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grandma Knutti

I just have to put down my thoughts and feelings this morning. Grandma Knutti passed away during the night last night. She had a stroke sometime Saturday night. I am thankful her suffering was short.

I love my grandma. Even though I didn't get to visit with her often, we corresponded through letters. I sent pictures and hoped that she got to know the kids and what we were doing here through those. I had the kids make her pictures which she said she enjoyed.

I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am picturing Grandpa having welcomed her as she passed to the other side. I am picturing them so happy to be together again. Though I am enjoying my time here on the earth, there is some anticipation for the joys I will experience when I am again reunited with family members who have passed. I try to live each day spending time with those I love and inviting others to share in the joy of the Gospel.


Life continues on and someday we will all be together again. We will be made whole through the love of our Savior Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful, we will all miss her.