Thursday, May 29, 2008

The dog ate what!?

I am so worn out! I spent the morning splitting wood, a trailer full(a 12 ft. trailer, I might add..), and stacking it. I am also tired of buying diapers! So, I thought I would try Jesse in underwear again. He has yet to actually do his business in the toilet. I guess it seems like a really good idea until he gets to the toilet part....So, he stayed dry while we were in town. I had to get the oil changed on the van. We come home and the kids are supposed to be doing chores, because they fought and squabbled so much while we waited for the van maintenance. I tried to get Jesse to use the potty, but he wouldn't. I thought he could just go outside and pull his underwear down when he needed to go---good idea, but no, he isn't fast enough with the underwear.

So.......I removed his underwear and let him go 'free'. Then, the kids come running into the house telling me he did his other business out by the trailer, and the dog ate it! So..... now I have a really stinky dog! I don't know what I'll do with that little boy. He was so eager to show me where he had done his business. What a great kid!

No comments: