Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain, rain go away

We seem to somehow have missed the "Thou shalt build an Ark......"

It began to rain last night and hasn't stopped. Chad left with the boys this morning to catch the bus. The water was already over the bridge but still passable. Well.....just watch the videos!

He hasn't returned yet. I hope the rain stops long enough for the creek to recede a little so that Chad and the boys can return home today, otherwise, I don't know what we will do.

Anyone up for a little swim??



Next post I will post video of the kids at the creek just a couple of days ago. It will give you a better idea of the fun we are having here!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I hope that they can get home alright, but it does look iffy.
Great video.

Rebecca said...

WOW! That is amazing! I can't believe how high and fast the water was. I hope they got home okay. I assume so, since they are on the other video. What a fun adventure!
Rebecca